A Good Teacher, a human being

Yesterday, I got a surprise call followed by a mail from Ms. Sahiba More, an Assistant Professor in Mumbai University after watiching Lok Sabha TV's programme on Andolan Ek Pustak Se:


Dear Shivnath ji
congratulation

As I spoke to you I am so glad to have talked to you. Believe me I could never in my wildest imagination thought that I could get through the phone in the morning , I am glad we poke. Shivnathji we need people like you ,going thruogh your profile I am came to know that what a difficult life you lead both oppourtunity wise and monetorily too. What a job are you doing! I must say that "sahee mann mein jeevan to aap hee jee rahe hai.kisi aur ke liye jeena ab tak sirf kitaboon mein dekha tha padha tha aaj pratyakhsha dekha!" I cant do much but whenever you are in Mumbai do give me a call. Let me know if you need anything I will help you in which ever way I can.

Just to tell you aboout me I am asst professor in mumbai university for last 20 years. I love my country unconditionally, and am ready to do anything to make my country a better place . I also want to remove religious misunderstanding amonst people. I write poetry, dramas, write ups as and when I get an opputunity. if I can write somewhere else do let me know. I was born in UP and have travelled the length and breadth of country due to my fathers transferable job. Have lived in metros and small town both. I am a theatre buff love to see drams and can speak hindi marathi urdu punjabi and gujrati with ease.

Thanks for sending the sms of course we are friends
sabiha more"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial & death of Tatya Tope

Forgotten Indian Heroes & Martyrs: Their Neglected Descendants-1857-1947( By Shivnath and Neena Jha)

Bismillah Khan now in Class IX syllabus